Mixed Emotions

Years have passed, and still, I haven't adjusted to the thought of having mixed emotions. It makes me feel like some kind of fool when, in reality, I am not.

Those who understand me can help me come out of this confused state.

I believe it's time to accept the thought of being grey.

Lows and highs, negative or positive emotions simultaneously, are the natural way of life, not an indicator of an unstable person.

For a heartbeat to keep beating, its graph needs both highs and lows; when it's silent, it's the end.

Don't run behind the solutions. Enjoy it with patience; it's there to help you be clear in your life, not to harm you. Look out for ups and downs. Calculating it will help you decide.

Don't fight with yourself; mixed emotions are not complicated; they are not unreal.

Believe me, life is amazing with it, and mixed emotions exist among us; 

Embrace them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The highly toxic guy